Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand!

Marble Painting's. The Creation of. Plus an Exhibition.

I have been making some new paintings, called 'Marble Painting's' They have been taking a while because I couldn't get them to look the way I wanted, and I needed frames made for them blah blah blah. But now I have painted two. I am super stoked on the way they turned out. Here are some pictures of the process, and the final pieces.
I had to draw water out of this painting. I mixed the two colours of paint with water so they wouldn't mix.
 Fin.
 Fin.

My Reaction Paintings were in a show last night near Aldgate East. It turned out well, I feel that i got the best space. Thanks for People that came. Thanks to Nicola for taking the photo's, there aren't many because we were to busy killin' it.


 In-a-bit......
Copyright Dwayne Coleman 2011. Powered by Blogger.