Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand!

Re-Post. Tie Dye Paintings

I have decided I want boarders when I shoot my paintings, therefore I have decided to re-post some paintings I have already posted but this time with boarders.
I feel with the boarders the images give more depth and a sense of what the paintings look like in person.

‘DUUUUUUDE!’
Dye, Oil, and Marble Dust on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

‘I’m cooler than this, I’m cooler than this, I’m cooler than this’
Dye and Gloss on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

‘Aww, that’s nice that’
Dye, Oil, and Marble Dust on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

‘Oh my..’
Dye, Oil, and Marble Dust on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

‘The most rad painting in the universe’
Dye and Gloss on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

‘Wonders of the universe collide and kill us all’
Gloss, Varnish and Marble Dust on Canvas. 5ft x 5ft. 2011.

Copyright Dwayne Coleman 2011. Powered by Blogger.